Youthful eyebrows add beauty and brightness to all other facial features, but aging brows can cause the upper face to droop and sag. If you longed to address this issue, why not start today?
Is a Brow Lift Right for Me?
Patients elect to have the brow lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Suitable candidates for this procedure are physically healthy adults who do not smoke and have realistic surgical goals. This procedure can improve the appearance of inherited conditions like a low or heavy brow or help with furrows or frown lines caused by stress or muscle activity in individuals of any age. Typically, patients who request the procedure are over forty years old. Generally, it is a popular option for anyone looking to:
- Minimize horizontal furrow brow lines
- Smooth forehead skin wrinkles
- Reduce sagging upper eyelids
- Improve crow’s feet
- Restore a youthful brow arch
- Make eyes appear larger and more alert
- Remove excess sagging skin
- Raise low, heavy brows